We are dedicated to creating quality products made specifically for you. If for any reason you do not feel our product is the absolute best on the market for you, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PRE-WORKOUT RETURN POLICY
Within an entire years time, if you do not love the product, email us and we will send you return labels. Once the returned product is received, we will credit back 50% of the item, if opened, and 100% of the item if unopened. No exchanges.
APPAREL RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you receive the item.
To be eligible for a return:
(1) Your item must be free from any debris including, but not limited to make-up, deodorant, tanning lotion, hair, lint and all scents including perfume, food, and others.
(2) Your item must be in the original packaging, unworn and unwashed.
(3) Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
(4) Your item must NOT have any signs of washing or excessive wrinkling.
(5) Your item must have the original packaging, tags and removable bra pads.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or original method of payment, minus the cost of shipping. You will receive the credit within an amount of day in accordance with your card issuer's policies.
If it doesn’t meet these required standards we send it back.
Apparel -Shipping is 100% free for exchanging for a different sizes for all orders in the domestic US, if your item meets the return guidelines outlined above.
We do not cover shipping label cost for in-store credit returns on domestic U.S. orders.
You have the option of dropping off the apparel at our office for shipping to be waived.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.